The Living Health
2-6 North Parade
Hi, my name is Clare.
With over six years' experience counselling adults, young people and older adults. I provide a safe environment for you to explore past or present experiences that may be causing you distress. Sessions are at your pace in a safe, caring and confidential space.
- a place to talk
- a place to be heard
- a place to share
- a place to express
- a place to learn
- a place to accept
- a place to resolve
- and a place to build new beginnings.
I am passionate about counselling and benefits that it can bring to our lives in alleviating distress bringing about growth and change and how this growth can provide a new perspective and meaning to our lives.
I understand how choosing the right Counsellor is really important as a good relationship with your Counsellor is key to successful counselling.
I offer a 30 minute meeting session. This is a great opportunity for us to meet and talk about what you hope to gain from counselling, talk over your expectations and concerns and for you to see if I am the right counsellor for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over 6 years experience counselling men, women and young people
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Experience in short, medium and long term work
- ISAS (Incest and Sexual Abuse Survivors) 2011 - present
- Homestart (parents 2015-2016)
- College Counselling Services (students 2014-2016)
- Diploma - Theory & Practice of Counselling
- Certificate - Counselling skills
- Certificate - Counselling concepts
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Fees per session
£15 Meeting session - 30 minutes
£35 Counselling session for adults and young people - 60 minutes
£25 Counselling Students - course requirement
The counselling sessions are held at The Living Health 2-6 North Parade Grantham Lincolnshire NG31 8AN.
- Situated in Grantham close to Asda
- 15 minutes walk from Grantham bus station and railway station
- Disabled Access
Please call or email me for a confidential chat or to arrange a meeting session. If I'm not available please leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Undertaken Safeguarding training (September 2017)
- Current public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- An enhanced DBS check
- Monthly supervision (BACP requirement)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|