Anthony Davids MA, MA, ACIB, ACPP, UKCP (Reg)
079 8029 2913 / 079 8029 2913
Welcome, my name is Anthony Davids and I am a UKCP registered Psychotherapist/ Counsellor who has therapy rooms in Bushey WD23, Primrose Hill NW1 and Bethnal Green E2.
As an experienced registered Psychotherapist and Counsellor I can offer you a confidential non judgemental space, to explore any difficulties you may have with the intention of bringing about clarity, insight and transformation.
People see a Psychotherapist or Counsellor for various reasons. There may be a specific issue that brings you that you feel needs a short term, focused approach, or maybe there is a more general sense of dissatisfaction or emotional/ mental health difficulty that needs a more opened ended approach. In either case talking to the right therapist can provide invaluable insight, clarity and support.
Psychotherapy is a joint endeavour, a reflective enquiry exploring thoughts and feelings that are being experienced. We will enquire at how past experiences may relate to your current experience, together with what you may find nourishing and resourcing so that these areas can be internalised and become a source of support. The work together involves becoming present to any feelings, looking at and working with what you are experiencing in life. We will explore whatever way is effective for you to help access what you would like to enquire into in therapy. These may include exploring your dreams, using imaginative exercises, movement, art, music, silence and role-play.
I work with individuals and couples for an agreed time period or on an open-ended basis. Each has the aim of enabling you to live life more fully. The first step is to arrange an initial consultation. This is an opportunity for us to meet and find out how it might be to work together.
I have supported many clients who have experienced various difficulties, such as;
- Anger and rage
- Anxiety or stress
- Difficulty in coming to terms with losses and bereavement
- Difficulty in dealing with stress or recovering from stressful situations
- Eating disorders
- Extreme mood swings
- Feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- Lack of confidence
- Obsessive behaviour
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Relationship difficulties
- Self harm
- Sexual problems
- Spiritual crisis
- Trauma and related issues
- Work related difficulties
I work with individuals for an agreed time period or on an open-ended basis, each has the aim of enabling you to live life more fully.
For further information please refer to my website or above or contact me, either by e-mail or on 079 8029 2913 were you can leave a message and I will get back to you.
All it takes is the first step to initiate what could be a transformative journey.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I wish you well.
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied and trained as a Psychotherapist at the Karuna Institute (KI) and with the 'Herts and Beds Foundation' which is part of the 'Westminster Pastoral Foundation ' (WPF).
I have the following qualifications,
- Master of Arts in 'Mindfulness Based Psychotherapeutic Practice’ (MA)
- Graduation Diploma in ‘Core Process Psychotherapy’ (Grad Dip)
- Advanced Certificate and training in psycho-dynamic counselling from the Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Master of Arts 'Applied Theology' (MA)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
- a trained Mediator with Bridge Builders
Confidentiality and professional standards are of the utmost importance and form an essential part of the relationship.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Work place stress
I charge between £50-£80 per session.
I also have a number of low cost places for those on limited income. The fees will be discussed in our first session.
Please refer to my website www.beingtobeing.co.uk for further information or call me and leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
In the meantime, I wish you well.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for availability.
Types of client