Anthony Davids MA, MA, ACIB, ACPP, UKCP (Reg)
07980 292913 / 07980 292913
My name is Anthony Davids and I am a UKCP registered Psychotherapist offering an integrative form of therapy known as Core Process Psychotherapy.
I have therapy rooms in Bushey, Watford, Hertfordshire and in Primrose Hill, London NW1.
In each location I offer a confidential space for us to explore any difficulties you may have.
As an experienced Core Process psychotherapist I have supported many clients who have suffered from difficulties such as;
- Anger and rage
- Anxiety or stress
- Difficulty in coming to terms with losses
- Difficulty in dealing with stress or recovering from stressful situations
- Eating disorders
- Extreme mood swings
- Feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- Lack of confidence
- Obsessive behaviour
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Relationship difficulties
- Self harm
- Sexual problems
- Spiritual crisis
- Trauma and related issues
- Work related difficulties
I work with individuals for an agreed time period or on an open-ended basis, each has the aim of enabling you to live more fully.
The first step is to arrange an initial consultation by telephone or email. This is an opportunity for us to meet and to find out how it might be to work together. All it takes is the first step to begin what could be a transformative journey to wellbeing.
The initial assessment session is £60 and lasts for up to an hour.
In this session we will discuss your needs and establish the framework for any future therapeutic relationship.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I wish you well.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a psychotherapist at the Karuna Institute (KI) Devon
Previous to this I trained in Psychodynamic Therapy with the 'Herts and Beds Foundation' in St Albans which is part of the 'Westminster Pastoral Foundation ' (WPF).
I have the following qualifications,
- Master of Arts in 'Mindfulness Based Psychotherapeutic Practice’ (MA)
- Graduation Diploma in ‘Core Process Psychotherapy’ (Grad Dip)
- Advanced Certificate and training in psycho-dynamic counselling from the Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Master of Arts 'Applied Theology' (MA)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
- a trained Mediator with Bridge Builders
Confidentiality and professional standards are of the utmost importance and form an essential part of the relationship.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I charge between £50-£80 per session. Depending on time and location.
I also have a number of low cost places for those on limited income. The fees will be discussed in our first session.
Please refer to my website for further information or call me on my mobile and leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I wish you well.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for availability
Types of client