Anthony Davids MA, MA, ACIB, ACPP, UKCP (Reg)
Welcome to all who maybe seeking support for any emotional or mental health difficulties and who are looking for a confidential space with an experienced therapist to support you in transforming any difficulties with the intention of bringing about a sense of wellbeing.
My name is Anthony Davids (Tony) and I am a UKCP registered integrative psychotherapist that offers Core Process Psychotherapy (also known as Mindfulness Based Psychotherapy).
As an experienced therapist I have supported many clients who have suffered from mental and emotional distress, including areas such as;
- Anger and rage
- Anxiety issues, general anxiety disorder
- Difficulty with loss and bereavement
- Difficulty in dealing with stress or recovering from stressful situations
- Eating disorders
- Extreme mood swings
- Feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- Lack of confidence
- Obsessive behaviour
- Panic attacks and phobias
- Relationship difficulties
- Self harming
- Sexual problems
- Spiritual crisis
- Trauma and related issues
I work with individuals on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling any client to enhance their life and to live it more fully.
If you feel that you need some then support please get in touch to arrange an initial assessment session either by emailing me or phoning and leaving a message. My email address and contact number can be found at top of this profile.
The initial assessment session is £60 and lasts for up to an hour.
In this session we will discuss your needs and establish the framework for any future therapeutic relationship.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I wish you well.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained as a psychotherapist at the Karuna Institute (KI) Devon
Previous to this I trained in Psychodynamic Therapy with the 'Herts and Beds Foundation' in St Albans which is part of the 'Westminster Pastoral Foundation ' (WPF).
I have the following qualifications,
- Master of Arts in 'Mindfulness Based Psychotherapeutic Practice’ (MA)
- Graduation Diploma in ‘Core Process Psychotherapy’ (Grad Dip)
- Advanced Certificate and training in psycho-dynamic counselling from the Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Master of Arts 'Applied Theology' (MA)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB)
- a trained Mediator with Bridge Builders
Confidentiality and professional standards are of the utmost importance and form an essential part of the relationship.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I charge between £50-£80 per session. Depending on time and location.
I also have a number of low cost places for those on limited income. The fees will be discussed in our first session.
Please refer to my website for further details or call me on my mobile and leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I wish you well.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for availability
Types of client