Anthony Davids MA, MA, ACIB, ACPP, UKCP (Reg)
295 Bethnal Green Road
079 8029 2913
Welcome, my name is Anthony Davids, a UKCP registered psychotherapist, who have therapy rooms in Bushey WD23, Primrose Hill NW1 and Bethnal Green E2.
As an experienced registered psychotherapist I can offer you a confidential and non judgemental space in which to explore any difficulties you may have with the intention of bringing about clarity, insight and transformation.
People come to see a therapist for many different reasons. There may be a specific issue that brings you, or a relationship issue, that you feel needs a more short term, focused approach; or there maybe a more general sense of emotional or mental health issue, such as experiencing general anxiety or depression that may need a more opened ended approach. In either case talking to the right therapist can provide invaluable insight, clarity and support.
Core Process psychotherapy or counselling is a joint endeavour, a reflective enquiry into the the thoughts and feelings being experienced. We will, if appropriate, explore how past experiences may relate to your current experience, together with what you may find resourcing and supportive so as to build up your own internal support and strength.
As an experienced registered psychotherapist I work with individuals and couples for an agreed time period or on an open-ended basis with the aim of enabling you to live life more fully. The first step is to arrange an initial consultation. This is an opportunity for us to meet and find out how it might be to work together.
I have supported many clients who have experienced various difficulties, such as;
- anger and rage
- general anxiety and stress
- difficulty in coming to terms with losses and bereavement
- eating disorders
- extreme mood swings
- feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- lack of confidence
- obsessive behaviour
- panic attacks and phobias
- relationship difficulties
- self harm
- sexual issues
- spiritual crisis
- trauma and related issues
- work related difficulties
For further information please refer to my website above or contact me, either by e-mail (beingtobeing@gmail) or on 079 8029 2913 were you can leave a message and I will get back to you.
All it takes is the first step to initiate what could be a transformative journey.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I wish you well.
Training, qualifications & experience
I studied and trained as a Psychotherapist at the Karuna Institute (KI) and with the 'Herts and Beds Foundation' which is part of the 'Westminster Pastoral Foundation ' (WPF).
I have the following qualifications,
- Master of Arts in 'Mindfulness Based Psychotherapeutic Practice’ (MA)
- Graduation Diploma in ‘Core Process Psychotherapy’ (Grad Dip)
- Advanced Certificate and training in psycho-dynamic counselling from the Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Master of Arts 'Applied Theology' (MA)
- a trained Mediator with Bridge Builders
Confidentiality and professional standards are of the utmost importance and form an essential part of the relationship.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Work place stress
I charge between £50-£80 per session for individuals and £60-£100 for couples.
I also have a number of low cost places for those on limited income. The fees will be discussed in our first session.
Please refer to my website www.beingtobeing.co.uk for further information or call me and leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
In the meantime, I wish you well.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact me for availability.
Types of client