Calm Waters Counselling - Serena Edwards
07590 987208 / 07590 987208
Are you feeling stressed and anxious? Are you struggling with your emotions? Worrying excessively? Perhaps you are fed up of feeling low and not yourself?
Perhaps counselling could benefit you right now to get through this difficult time or perhaps you are worried about a friend or loved one.
Hello I am Serena and I run Calm Waters Counselling based in my beautiful log cabin, within my tranquil garden in Bishopsteignton, near Teignmouth and Newton Abbot, which is just five minutes off the A380. I offer a professional counselling service where I provide counselling to adults and children over the age of 11. I have over 12 years experience counselling as well as continued study and research.
My counselling experience and training is diverse and includes:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Work Stress
- Transitioning to Motherhood – Pre and post natal depression
- Business and management coaching
- Pain Management
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual and Emotional Abuse
- Domestic Abuse
- Personal Development
- Relationship issues
- Self Esteem/confidence
I have enhanced on some of these areas on the services section of my website. If you are unsure if I can support you then email me with any questions here.
Training, qualifications & experience
My training and experience is diverse after qualifying 12 years ago. Working within the NHS, Local Children's Centre, The Big Issue, Corporate organisations, local schools and private practice.
I have completed training courses with Relate, The Iron Mill College and Key Counselling Academy and stand alone colleges. Courses and qualifications include:
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling BACP Accredited
- Couples Counselling Certificate
- Relationship Counselling Certificate
- Transactional Analysis Diploma
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Integrative CBT for Addictive Behaviours
- Working with clients who misuse alcohol
- UK/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders
- Trauma certificate
- Post traumatic Stress Disorder Management Diploma
- Pain Management
- Working Therapeutically with women undergoing the Transition to Motherhood
- Post Natal Depression Awareness Course
- Breast Feeding Peer Support Certificate
- NLP Life Skills Coaching
- Business and Customer Service Coaching Qualification - ICS
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I specialise also working with Pain Management with chronic conditions either from accidents or illness.
I can also offer Mindfulness training and awareness.
I am also trained and qualified in Business Management and Coaching.
One hour sessions are charged at:
£35 for Individuals
£45 for Couples
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday, offering day and evening appointments.
Types of client