Reanne Farrer MBACP, BSc (Hons), Dip.Couns.
I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor and a registered member of The British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and I abide by their ethical framework. I work in private practice, I am fully insured and hold a current and up to date enhanced DBS certificate.
I believe we all have the capacity to reach our full potential and enjoy life. As an Integrative Counsellor I have trained in many different models of therapy. I have learnt a number of skills and ways of working from the different models allowing me to tailor the way I work for each individual. I do not believe therapy is one size fits all. Everyone is different with a unique experience of the world.
Are you feeling scared, lonely, confused, anxious, sad or depressed? Do you feel you have nobody to talk to? No matter what your fears or concerns are I can provide a safe and welcoming environment, free of judgement, to explore your thoughts and feelings.
What to expect from counselling
I know the thought of starting therapy can feel scary or daunting but I will make you feel as comfortable as possible. I will listen and accept you in a space that is free from judgement. Through acceptance, empathy and the therapeutic relationship, you will be able to experience the change you are wanting.
In our first session we can discuss your hopes and expectations for therapy. I will explain the boundaries of counselling and how I can work with you. Any questions you may have about the process are warmly welcomed. This is an opportunity for you to explore what you want from therapy.
Please contact me on 07564022180 or email email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice 2023
- BSc (Hons) Level 6 Therapeutic Counselling 2020
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling 2019
- Level 3 Diploma in Pet Bereavement Counselling 2018
- Level 3 Counselling Skills 2018
- Level 2 Counselling Concepts 2017
- Shirzad Chamine - Positive Intelligence PQ programme 2021
- Grief and Loss: Finding meaning as we heal individually and collectively 2021
- The Current Mental Health Landscape: Individual and community recovery 2021
- Exploring the future of counselling and psychotherapy in a post-pandemic world 2021
- Trans Awareness 2021
- Treating Co-Occurring Disorder; Using Equine Assisted Psychotherapy webinar 2021
- Magic with Horses - Equine Therapy 2021
- HSCP An Introduction to Honor Based Abuse (HBA) 2021
- PSCP Child Abuse Linked to Faith and Beliefs 2021
- How to do counselling online: A Coronavirus primer 2020
- Mental Health Academy 2020 UK Suicide Prevention Summit
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency 2019
- Understanding Gender Identity 2019
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy EAP 2019
- MHFA Youth Mental Health First aider 2019
- Anticipatory Grief and Bereavement workshop 2018
- Dream workshop 2018
- EBS, formerly Eastleigh Bereavement Service
- Basingstoke College of Technology
- PARCS Portsmouth Abuse and Rape Counselling Service
- The Survivors Trust
- Creative Options SPACE Suicide Prevention Awareness Connection and Education
BACP- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
From £35.00 to £75.00
Concessions offered for
Counselling sessions last 50 minutes.
£45 for individual session
£75 for couples counselling
Payment via bank transfer or PayPal. (Due to Covid-19 I am currently unable to accept cash)
Payment for your initial session will be requested in advance to confirm your booking.
Cancellations and missed appointments:
A minimum of 48 HOURS NOTICE must be given or the FULL FEE will be charged.
I currently have availability Wednesday and Thursdays.