I am passionate about helping people, as many ways as I can to improve their lives and live more authentically. I am able to integrate my holistic background and knowledge into my human psychology training, which allows me to work with both the mind and the body.
- Do you find yourself over-thinking situations and constantly creating worse-case scenarios that play on loop?
- Are you a self-sabotager, someone who finds themselves putting off finishing tasks or unable to reach their desired goals and visions?
- Do you believe that you are not good enough or lack self confidence?
- Have you found that you struggle to regulate your emotions and often feel overwhelmed?
- Are your own negative thoughts holding you back from fulfilling your desired outcomes?
- Have you noticed that past issues keep repeating themselves?
- Have you experienced something traumatic or negative happen to you, that you are still struggling to move on from?
- Do you struggle to know what it is you're feeling?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious?
Working holistically, I can help clients to break free from behaviours that limit them, in all forms, so that they can find within themselves, the strength and resources to make the changes necessary to overcome their difficulties and move their life forward.
My belief is to treat all individuals as whole beings, by being here to listen, support and empower you to improve your well-being.
Well-being looks and feels different for everyone, so it’s important to me that I can offer a variety of ways to improve mental and emotional health.
I can offer you an Integrative Counselling service, with the aim of providing holistic well-being that is unique to your individual needs.
I pride myself in being able to work relationally and intuitively in all therapeutic relationships. I believe that a mutually satisfying relationship is necessary for your emotional well-being. I will always be mindful, engaged, grounded, humble and kind, whilst I support you to work through any distress, anxiety or stress in your life.
If you require any further information or you have any questions to ask, feel free to get in touch.
Your initial consultation appointment is free of charge and usually takes around 20-30 minutes. This is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions and to get a feel for how therapy might help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ABC Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- ABC Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- Certificate in NLP Practitioner
- Level 1 Certificate in Women Empowerment Life Coach
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
- Certificate in Taking Therapy Outdoors
- ABC Diploma in Shinrin Yoku Forest bathing
- 14 months work within the recovery centre, "CGL" (Change, Grow, Live).
- 16 years work within the Health & Social Care sector.
- 20 years work within Holistic Therapies.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£40 per session.
£50 for Outdoor Therapy.
Concessions offered for
Outdoor 'Walk & Talk' therapy is also available.
Outdoor therapy or Walk and talk therapy, is particularly helpful for people that might be feeling stuck in their life, or have found themselves in roles which they no longer fit.
Being outdoors and talking about your issues, can enhance your sense of freedom. It can also enable the identification of themes that we may otherwise be unaware of, such as, life cycles, change, loss and renewal.
Walking also helps to increase the blood flow to the brain, which can assist with new ideas forming. But, we don't have to go for a walk, it could be that you just want to connect with or explore the outdoor space, or maybe just sitting in one place and talking.
There are so many benefits from being outside in nature, and I believe now more then ever, nature can assist with creating a healthier mindset.
If this is something which appeals to you and you want to know more about the logistic side of things, please feel free to send me a message and we can get you booked in for a free telephone consultation.