Charanjit Dhaliwal Dip.Couns.,Regd MBACP (Accred).
I am a fully qualified and experienced counselling practitioner with 8 years of experience in individual child, young person and adult therapy.
I have extensive experience of groupwork with both children and adults.
I am able to assist with issues such as anxiety, depression, anger, self esteem, relationship difficulties, trauma, and bereavement to name a few.
I am an Accredited Member of the the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and I adhere to their ethical framework.
I offer Clinical Supervision to Counsellors and placement students.
I hold a current Enhanced DBS check
I am a Recognised BUPA Provider
Training, qualifications & experience
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Abuse & Trauma Service
- Fostering Agencies
- IAPT (NHS)
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Private Practice
- Certificate in Counselling Skills 2005
- Certificate in Counselling Studies 2006
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling 2009
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling for Children and Young People
- Level 6 Diploma in Relationship based Supervsion of Individuals & Groups
I regularly undertake Continuing Professional Development courses.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
£55 concessions available for counselling students
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer clinical supervision from a Humanistic theoretical background in our practice room in Rochester Kent.View supervision profile