Andy Hibberd Counselling
I believe it is very healing to sit with someone who really sees you, understands, and genuinely connects with you.
I offer you this quality of attention to help you find your own way.
People often feel free with me and able to talk about things they wouldn't normally, sometimes doing so for the first time.
Please call, text, or email me to discuss how I can help you.
I have written about therapy which you can read here.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Person Centred Counselling Diploma
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma
I have worked in three schools, an NHS clinic, and a low-cost therapy clinic.
I work with many different types of people from young children to older adults with various difficulties.
I now work in private practice in Bethnal Green.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
The first session is free.
£60 for individuals, £80 for couples, for fifty minutes.
Some low cost sessions available depending on circumstance.
I sometimes use art materials which can be helpful.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client