01603 940 146 / 07900 365 515
I'm a professional and experienced psychotherapist, offering :
• Insight and understanding so you can make decisions in your life that will work out better for you.
• A place to be heard and understood.
• A safe space to bring painful feelings and explore aspects of yourself.
• A sense of release in saying out loud what has been left unsaid.
• Help to make sense of your past and your feelings.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have fifteen years' experience of counselling and psychotherapy, working with clients on a wide number of issues including anxiety, depression and relationship difficulties and disappointments.
I am also experienced in working on family dynamics, loss and loneliness, sexuality and eating disorders.
I also specialise in the “everything is alright but something feels wrong” syndrome.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
I charge £50 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
daytime and evening
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|