William Fley, MA, PG. Dip, BA (hons) MBACP Accredited
01590 642110 / 07802 841444
Welcome: I am a highly experienced practitioner providing short-term and long-term counselling and psychotherapy.
The counselling process can be a powerful catalyst to awaken the seeds of hope, renewal, and courage. It is an opportunity to take stock, undertake an inventory of one's life circumstances, and consider what is necessary to leave behind and how to move forward. Counselling enables us to rebuild a life, gain insight, and become fully functioning despite what life throws at us.
Counselling is a good Opportunity for talking in confidence and coming to terms with that which is holding us back.
I work integrative and use various models, The forgiveness process is a multi-layer holistic approach to self-discovery and rehabilitation back into life. It is a form of emotional, psychological and social restructuring of your present life and life as you have lived it.
Reasons you may decide to undergo counselling can include:
1. Desperation - The psychological and emotional pain is too enormous to enable you to function due, for example, to trauma, a break-up or a serious incident that has occurred.
2. Curiosity - An internal calling that there can be no other avenue of freedom and release other then forgiveness. You have been dominated by anger and resentments for too long.
3. Timing - Others have achieved a sense of peace and freedom from undergoing the forgiveness model, and you want to achieve this for yourself. The timing is appropriate.
4. Journey - You have tried other avenues of healing, which have been steps to getting you to undertake this work. You have been building up to this.
5. Intuition - It feels like the right path and process. Your gut instinct tells you that you can get through this process.
6. Exhaustion - You are tired of the old repetitive dysfunctional patterns, and living in the past, or for other people.
7. Maximise your potential - You would like to achieve the most from your life. Free of all obstacles and obstructions that have resulted in years of pain that have been building up, and which now influence everything you want to achieve.
8. Loneliness - You would like the maximum benefit from your social and family relationships, and also minimise passing on trauma to your children.
9. Helplessness - Your life has become unmanageable. You have reached a dead-end and have nowhere else to turn.
10. Guidance - You have lost faith in yourself and/or in humanity. You need total restoration, and a belief that life can change.
What is ground zero?
It is as if the heart has become hardened or is in danger of irreparable damage. This is the type of situation that requires urgent help of a significant magnitude. No-one else around you can fully understand this level of devastation. And it requires immediate action.
This is ground zero; our impact zone, our eclipse, our shadow, our spectrum of non-forgiveness. The point of impact that would change and challenge us for ever.
We know that life will never be the same. That we will forever be something other than what we are now .
This is the symptom of the unforgiving heart. When the damaged caused to us is more then we can bear.
An act or intention for forgiveness is a start to a long process of rehabilitation of the heart and of your life itself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Birkbeck College. University of London
- BA (Hons) in Psychology. Richmond American International University, London
- Post Graduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. Regent's College, London
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. University of Surrey
- Breathworks : Mindfulness teacher ( 2015-2016)
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre summer school 2016
- MBACP (full accredited membership of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- UKRCP (United Kingdom Register of Certified Practitioners)
- APA (American Psychological Association - International affiliate)
I have worked both within the NHS and privately. I am also the founder of the Meditation Circle (www.meditationcircle.co.uk), which is a non-profit organisation.
Continuing further development with Breathworks and the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
At the Forgiveness Centre we teach mindfulness.
Mindfulness is good for:
1. Relaxation, balance and centring energy
2. Self-strengthening, renewing energy
3. Being conscious of one's daily lifestyle
4. To understand relationships
5. Developing solutions for new challenges
6. Clarifying difficulties and conflicts
7. Understanding psychosomatic suffering
8. Getting rid of painful past experiences
9. Exploring the inner elements of the conscious
10. A conscious dealing with emotions
11. Dealing with one's own needs
12. Strengthening will and ego control
13. Recognising projections and identifications
14. Using intelligence consciously
15. Broadening the perception
16. Identifying and understanding one's own destiny
Photos & videos
- Free initial chat and 30 minutes
- Initial assessment session is 1.5 hours
- Initial appointments are made after completion of a contact form and payment
Counselling sessions are from £45 for individuals and £75 for couples
Please email or ring for a discussion
Sessions are 50 minutes. Arrangements are made to suit the needs of the client, but most clients have weekly sessions.
The first step is an initial assessment of your needs to determine whether counselling and psychotherapy is right for you. Our counselling sessions take place on a one-to-one basis at my private clinic, and last for 50 minutes. The aim of counselling is to create a safe, non judgmental, compassionate environment. All discussions are confidential, and I am bound by the BACP Code of Ethics and Practice.
I always look forward to meeting and working with new individuals and sharing their journeys with them
Furzey Gardens, New Forest.
Forgiveness Empowerment weekend - 3 nights - 6-9 October 2017
Christmas Retreat ( addictions) Foxlease - 3 nights - 22 December - 27 December
Richmond park weekend - 2018
MBBT -Diversity training week summer 2018
Please see website for more events and details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Fridays and Saturdays 9-3, with flexibility.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|