William Fley, MA, PG. Dip, BA (hons) MBACP Accredited
01590 642110 / 07802 841444
Welcome, and Happy New Year 2017
" You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
I work primarily with forgiveness as a therapeutic model; and I am also a victim transition specialist.
It is never easy choosing a counsellor and to begin therapy. I am welcoming, patient, and caring and offer a high quality of care. And I bring to my counselling practice a great deal of life experience coupled with many years of helping people through the many crises they have experienced..
Many people attend counselling because they want clarity in their lives, a sense of direction, to feel better about them selves and have peace. I can help them achieve this.
I offer an opportunity to be with one's self, and to take time out from the pressures and normal roles that we carry in life. To be able to sit and listen to a person's pain and history and to present options takes skill, and compassion.
I offer a free 30-minute session for you to visit my lovely counselling room in the New Forest and see if my approach may be right for you.
I believe that we can turn our lives around and live more fulfilling lives with a sense of belonging, hope and gratitude. I work integratively, which means I've trained in various models of counselling and psychotherapy. And I look at the person as a whole without judgement and with compassion. My practice also includes CBT and mindfulness, and I work both long term & shorter term.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Birkbeck College. University of London
- BA (Hons) in Psychology. Richmond American International University, London
- Post Graduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. Regent's College, London
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. University of Surrey
- Breathworks : Mindfulness teacher ( 2015-2016)
- Oxford mindfulness centre summer school 2016
- MBACP (full accredited membership of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- UKRCP United Kingdom Register of Certified Practitioners
- APA American Psychological Association - International affiliate
I have worked both within the NHS and privately. I am also the founder of the Meditation Circle (www.meditationcircle.co.uk) which is a non-profit organisation.
Qualified as an integrative counsellor and psychotherapist from Roehampton University
continuing further development with Breathworks and the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
Photos & videos
- Free 30 minute session
- Initial assessment session is 1.5 hours.
- Individual counselling sessions from £50
- Couples counselling £65
- Please email or ring for a discussion
Sessions are 50 minutes or special arrangements can be made depending on your needs, I tend to meet with individuals on a weekly basis.
The first step is an initial assessment of your needs to determine whether counselling and psychotherapy is right for you. Our counselling sessions take place on a one-one basis at my private clinic, and last for 50 minutes. The aim of counselling is to create a safe, non judgmental, compassionate environment. All discussions are confidential, and I am bound by the BACP Code of Ethics and Practice.
I always look forward to meeting and working with new individuals and sharing their journeys with them
Victim transition specialist and mindfulness based forgiveness workshops.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please enquire regarding finding a suitable time and I will try my best to accommodate your time table.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|