William Fley, MA, PG. Dip, BA (hons) MBACP Accredited
01590 642110 / 07802 841444
Counselling can help root out the negative effects of the past. For many of us this involves an honest reflection with a deep capacity to work through loss, resentments and reaffirm a vision and future for ourselves.
I believe that we can turn our lives around and live more fulfilling lives with a sense of belonging, hope and gratitude. I work integratively, which means I've trained in various models of counselling and psychotherapy, and I look at the person as a whole without judgement and with compassion. My practice also includes CBT and mindfulness, and I work both long term & shorter term.
The first step is an initial assessment of your needs to determine whether counselling and psychotherapy is right for you. Our counselling sessions take place on a one-one basis at my private clinic, and last for 50 minutes. The aim of counselling is to create a safe, non judgmental, compassionate environment. All discussions are confidential, and I am bound by the BACP Code of Ethics and Practice.
I always look forward to meeting and working with new individuals and sharing their journeys with them.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Birkbeck College. University of London
- BA (Hons) in Psychology. Richmond American International University, London
- Post Graduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. Regent's College, London
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. University of Surrey
- Breathworks : Mindfulness teacher ( 2015-2016)
- Oxford mindfulness centre summer school 2016
- MBACP (full accredited membership of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- UKRCP United Kingdom Register of Certified Practitioners
- APA American Psychological Association - International affiliate
I have worked both within the NHS and privately. I am also the founder of the Meditation Circle (www.meditationcircle.co.uk) which is a non-profit organisation.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
Photos & videos
- Initial assessment session is 1.5 hours.
- Individual counselling sessions from £55
- Couples counselling £65
- Please email or ring for a discussion
Sessions are 50 minutes or special arrangements can be made depending on your needs, I tend to meet with individuals on a weekly basis.
One-to-one mindfulness and meditation sessions for stress reduction, pain management, depression. Also available on Skype.
Qualified as an integrative counsellor and psychotherapist from Roehampton University, William worked in the NHS treating bereavement and trauma and. Worked with people who have been displaced.
William relocated to the New Forest in 2010, and is continuing his further development at Breathworks and the Oxford Mindfulness Centre.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please enquire regarding finding a suitable time and I will try my best to accommodate your time table.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|