9A Hunslet Road
Maybe you’ve been carrying on regardless of how you feel – wearing a smile around others. However, like many others who struggle with feelings they don't understand, you may have noticed some of the following and feel there is something wrong:
- Beating yourself up but feeling powerless to change
- Feeling unusually emotional or numb
- Not enjoying the things that normally bring you pleasure
- Struggling to motivate yourself or feeling exhausted
- Avoiding socialising and isolating yourself
- Feeling scared of your feelings and what they might mean
- Drinking more or using drugs without really meaning to
- Hanging onto a bad relationship or allowing relationships you care about to suffer
If you can relate to any of this, I can help you to understand what is happening for you in a safe, confidential place without fear of judgement. I will support you in learning to deal with and understand difficult feelings or life events and freeing yourself from the painful problems they bring.
Counselling can help you gain peace of mind, become less fearful and take control of your life once more. Instead of feeling at the mercy of your feelings, you could:
- Feel positive, calm and more secure.
- Be more at ease and comfortable with yourself without having to put on an act.
- Improve your ability to communicate openly and honestly in relationships
- Develop a greater sense of control over important aspects of your life – be more confident in your choices and take appropriate actions.
- Restore your sense of purpose, feeling more in tune with your instincts and passions.
- Be more resilient, flexible, and spontaneous in your response to life events.
- Discover a sense of peace and joy in your life, relationships and family.
You deserve to find some peace of mind, feel happier and more fulfilled and I am committed to helping you get there.
If you would like to speak to me or make a low-cost appointment to see how you feel about counselling, call me or drop me an email if this feels more comfortable for you. You may also find the FAQ page on my website helpful. I look forward to being a part of your journey.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSC Therapeutic Counselling
Professional Diploma Therapeutic Counselling
Certificate Therapeutic Counselling
BACP Certificate of Proficiency
My training included a voluntary placement at a holistic charity in Leeds, counselling people from some the most deprived areas of Leeds through a wide range of issues. I found this work so personally rewarding that I have continued to volunteer on a weekly basis ever since.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). As a counsellor and member of the BACP I am also committed to working within a code of professional ethics.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Guilt & Shame
Self Esteem & Self Worth
Its very important that you feel comfortable working with me so for this reason I offer an initial appointment at a reduced rate to give you the opportunity to make an informed decision without a major commitment.
Initial appointments are offered at the reduced rate of £20 to allow you to ask questions and establish how you feel about counselling and potentially working with me; whilst it will also allow me to find out what has brought you to counselling.
Further individual sessions will be for One Hour and are charged at £40 per session. I also offer discounted rates for low waged or students.
Please feel free to drop me an email with any questions you might have and ill get back to you within 24 hours.
Evening appointments available in Leeds City Centre for your convenience.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening appointments available for your convenience.