9A Hunslet Road
07716 774964 / 07716 774964
If you’ve been wearing a smile and getting by, like many people, you’ve noticed some of the following and feel there is something wrong:
- Beating yourself up but feeling powerless to change
- Hanging onto a bad relationship or allowing relationships you care about to suffer
- Feeling trapped, frustrated or numb
- Not enjoying the things that normally bring you pleasure
- Avoiding socialising and isolating yourself
- Feeling scared of your feelings and what they might mean
If you can relate to this, as an experienced Counsellor, I can help you to untangle your thoughts and feelings, understand what is happening for you and how you can move forwards in a way which works for you.
Instead of feeling at the mercy of your feelings, imagine being able to:
- Develop a greater sense of control over your life and take action.
- Be more at ease with yourself without having to put on an act.
- Communicate openly and honestly in relationships without fear of conflict.
- Restore your sense of purpose, feeling more in tune with your instincts and passions.
- Be more resilient, flexible, and spontaneous in your response to life events.
We will work together to understand difficult feelings or life events and and to free you from the painful problems they bring.
You can find some peace of mind and fulfillment and I am committed to helping you get there.
Contact me to arrange a no obligation Counselling appointment in a convenient Leeds city centre location. You don't have to continue dealing with how you feel alone.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSC Therapeutic Counselling
Professional Diploma Therapeutic Counselling
Certificate Therapeutic Counselling
BACP Certificate of Proficiency
My training included a voluntary placement at a holistic charity in Leeds, counselling people from some the most deprived areas of Leeds through a wide range of issues. I found this work so personally rewarding that I have continued to volunteer on a weekly basis ever since.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). As a counsellor and member of the BACP I am also committed to working within a code of professional ethics.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Shame and Shameful feelings
Its extremely important that you feel comfortable working with me so for this reason I offer an initial appointment at a reduced rate to give you the opportunity to make an informed decision without a major commitment.
Initial appointments are offered at the reduced rate of £20 to allow you to ask questions and establish how you feel about counselling and potentially working with me; whilst it will also allow me to find out what has brought you to counselling.
Further individual sessions will be for One Hour and are charged at £40 per session. I also offer discounted rates for low waged or students.
Please feel free to drop me an email with any questions you might have and ill get back to you within 24 hours.
Flexible evening and daytime appointments available in Leeds City Centre and LS10.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexible evening and daytime appointments available
Types of client