6 Stone Street
I am a qualified counsellor working in Hastings. I have a private and comfortable room in a residential area, directly in Hastings town centre. The counselling I offer is humanistic and integrative, this means I use a range of therapeutic and creative approaches depending on the person you are and what you would like to gain from therapy. The sessions I offer will be one to-one and on an open ended basis depending on your needs. Maintaining confidentiality and having an non judgemental approach are a key factor in my work as a counsellor . Life's experiences and times of discomfort and distress can be challenging at times . In counselling these issues can be explored together to support you in understanding yourself.
If you would like to call for more information or to book an assessment my contact number is 07731849773 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org first assessment is free.
Although my practice is at a residential setting home visits could be negotiated depending on circumstance.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in counselling
- member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Humanistic and integrative approach
- I have had experience working in a voluntary counselling agency and now have my own private practice which has been set up for over two years, I also work as a crisis worker in suicide prevention.
- I am currently doing a CBT Accredited Diploma
- Art Therapy Development workshop
- working with shame Development workshop
- suicidal clients Development workshop
- Trauma, adult rape and child sexual abuse Development workshop
- Neuroscience Development workshop
- Samaritans training
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
£30 Per session (sessions are fifty minutes)
First assessment free
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available weekdays and evenings, availability can be negotiated to fit in with you.
Types of client