Maria luisa Urey MBACP
Hello My Name is Luisa Urey and I work as a school counsellor for Kings Langley pupil support services and run vocalise a private practice working with Adults and children in Watford
I am a experienced counsellor having previously worked at Leavesden Children centre running the counselling service , I specialise in working with familys and Children.
I have a special interest in generalised anxiety disorder and trauma , Domestic violence, relationships difficulty Anger and play therapy .
Why seek counselling?
Are you feeling emotionaly stressed and struggling to cope, experiencing anxiety or depression, having relationship issues? seeking help maybe overwhelming but with the right counsellor, someone empathetic and trustworthy you can take the first step to make changes and start to feel lIke your old self or Better able to cope with more resilience.
Do you feel anxious and irrational and need support to manage anger , maybe you feel
unable to share with your loved ones how you feel due to shame or feelings a failure
Then your not alone and I am here to gently help without pressure or judgement.
if you are seeking help please contact me to have a informal chat , no obligation I am happy to just listen Without committing yourself.
Luisa Urey -Vocalise Counselling.
find me on facebook - Luisa Urey counselling support in watford, ask to join
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Certificate in Proficiency
- Counselling Children and Young People Training
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (QCF)
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Introduction to counselling
- CACHE Diploma in pre-school Practice
- C&G Certificate in family and community care
KCA Associates Vulnerability, Trauma and Recovery
KCA Associates Attachment, Trauma and Resilience:
KCA Associates Promoting learning for vulnerable children
KCA Associates Baby development and positive parenting
ADHD & Autism Support
P2be- Safeguarding Children Training
National Centre for Domestic Violence – Domestic Violence Training,
Herts Community Safety Unit - Domestic Abuse, Honour Based Abuse /Forced Marriage
Safe Guarding Board- Graded Care- Neglect Assessment tool Training
NSPCC Child Protection
APAC Intro. to Play Therapy training /Open toy box 3 day training
Self harm- Mind training
Anger management Training.
Suidicide and Risk Assessment Training at herts rite
Protective Behaviour Training HGFL
Child Protection Herts Safety Board
Grief Training -Open-Toy Box
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
Photos & videos
- Initial assessment - £30 For 30 minutes appointment no obligations
- Counselling (Face to Face ) £35-£40. Monday - Friday (Daytime rate)
- Face time/ Skype /messenger £35- £40 Daytime/ £40 evening & Weekends
- Phone session £35- £ 40 per session.
* Sessions last 50 minutes
- Play therapy £45 per session, or £400 for 10 sessions
- Session are child centered and up to 50 minutes.
Reduced rates available to students and under special circumstances
please feel free to discuss with me.
My name is Luisa Urey. I am a qualified registered ,Integrative Counsellor and Play speaclist with play therapy training.
I am a registered Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I work with Bacp Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy, which I adhere to so that I provide an ethical and professional service.
I attend regular supervision to ensure that I am able to offer the best practice to individuals who use my services.
I am fully insured and policed checked With DBS
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday -Friday 9 -5 PM Evening appointments considered Weekends 9-3 pm
Types of client