Maria Luisa Urey MBACP
23 Long Park
How can I support you?
Is your Life in crisis, need support to manage Anxiety, feelings of Depression, Sadness or Anger?
Are you Unable to share your feelings with loved ones due to Shame, Feeling a failure, Are you struggling to communicate with others?
Is family life a challenge and is relationships or children difficult? or parenting demanding?
then contact Vocalise counselling service, I Provide a place to talk , I am Some one who understands and will not judge you and most of all I offer you some you time.
I have successfully helped many local clients to address these issues and feel like there old self again, experience better self esteem and less anxiety.
Luisa Urey - Vocalise Counselling
I'm an experienced integrative psychotherapist/Children Therapist previously working for Kings Langley Pupil Support Service providing counselling and mentoring to children in schools around Hertfordshire.
Vocalise private practice can be found in Watford, I speacialise working with adults and young people offering psychotherapy, counselling, play-therapy for families in crisis and struggling with family life because of anxiety and depression.
I specialise in supporting Mothers and women in crisis, who are feeling depressed and emotionally exhausted, stressed, struggling to cope, experience worries, fighting anxiety or having relationship issues and are emotionally abusing them self because of trauma in their life or previous childhood experience affecting their everyday life.
I use an integrative approach alongside person-centred therapy' (PCT) to support issues such as generalised anxiety disorder, trauma, domestic violence, relationship difficulty, anger management and depression or Post natal depression or loss.
About The therapy offered
I offer Talking Therapy from a tranquil therapeutic safe-space in Watford, Hertfordshire and also from a clinic in Chesham Bois Buckinghamshire.
I am here to gently help you without any pressure or judgement on my part I have successfully helped many families to make changes and feel happier so they feel less alone.
Please read reviews below:
It is okay to not be okay let me help you to make life easier.
I support and help you to develop coping skills to manage feelings as well as offering a safe, inviting and healing space to manage feelings
Please feel free to contact me to discuss requirements.
"Luisa is someone who is empathetic and trustworthy, who enable me to take the first step to make life changes and start to feel like my old-self again"
"I am able to cope with life"
"Luisa supported me through a very difficult time and gave me strategies that have been really helpful when I went through further difficulties. I felt safe in her environment and always felt emotionally lighter after my sessions"
For further information please contact me in total confidence for a informal chat to discuss your needs.
I also offer a no-obligation free telephone assessment.
Find me on Facebook under https://m.facebook.com/counsellingwatford/
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Certificate in Proficiency
- Counselling Children and Young People Training
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (QCF)
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- CACHE Diploma in pre-school Practice
- KCA Associates Vulnerability, Trauma and Recovery
- KCA Associates Attachment, Trauma and Resilience:
- KCA Associates Promoting learning for vulnerable children
- KCA Associates Baby development and positive parenting
- ADHD & Autism Support
- play therapy Intro - Amersham & Wycombe college
- P2be- Safeguarding Children Training
- National Centre for Domestic Violence – Domestic Violence Training,
- Herts Community Safety Unit - Domestic Abuse, Honour Based Abuse /Forced Marriage
- Safe Guarding Board- Graded Care- Neglect Assessment tool Training
- NSPCC Child Protection
- APAC Intro. to Play Therapy training /Open toy box 3 day training
- Self harm- Mind training.
- Open toy-box -Play Therapy Training
- Anger management Training.
- Suidicide and Risk Assessment Training at herts rite
- Protective Behaviour Training HGFL
- Child Protection Herts Safety Board
- Grief Training - Open-Toy Box.
Previous roles include coordinating Leavesden Children Centre Counselling Service, specialising in working with vulnerable families and children.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder in children
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Photos & videos
Initial face to face assessment - £30 For 30 minutes appointment no obligation
- Individual:Counselling (Face to Face)£45 or £400 for 10 session (Monday-Friday Daytime)
- Face time/Skype /messenger £50 evening & Weekends
- Phone session £45 per session ,last 50 minutes
- Play therapy £60 per session, or £550 for 10 sessions (last up to 50 minutes age depending)
Reduced rates available to students and in special circumstances.
I am a registered Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
I abide by BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy, which I adhere to so that I provide an ethical and professional service.
I attend regular supervision to ensure that I offer the best practice to individuals who use my services and I am fully insured and policed checked with enhanced DBS.
Parking is available at my practice in Watford.
Specialised knowledge and experience in working with individuals with learning difficulties and disabilities .
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm Evening apps considered / Weekends 9-3 pm
Types of client