Maria luisa Urey MBACP
07788947420 / 07788 947420
Why seek counselling?
Are you finding it hard to cope with pressures at work or home? Having relationship issues? Finding parenting difficult or challenging ? Getting angry?
Do you feel anxious? alone ? struggling with depression
unable to share with your loved ones how you feel due to shame or feelings of failure?
Then your not alone and I am here to help.
seeking help may feel overwhelming and difficult, finding the right counsellor who understands you can can feel overwhelming the connection is important,
I am here to gently support you to gain the help your seeking without any obligation or judgement.
if you are seeking help please contact me to have a informal chat , I am happy to just listen Without committing yourself.
Luisa Urey -Vocalise Counselling.
find me on facebook - counselling support in watford, ask to join
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Certificate in Proficiency
- Counselling Children and Young People Training
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (QCF)
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Introduction to counselling
- CACHE Diploma in pre-school Practice
- C&G Certificate in family and community care
KCA Associates Vulnerability, Trauma and Recovery
KCA Associates Attachment, Trauma and Resilience:
KCA Associates Promoting learning for vulnerable children
KCA Associates Baby development and positive parenting
ADHD & Autism Support Harrow - Autism training
Place to be - Safeguarding Children Training
National Centre for Domestic Violence – Domestic Violence Training,
Herts Community Safety Unit - Domestic Abuse, Honour Based Abuse /Forced Marriage
Safe Guarding Board- Graded Care- Neglect Assessment tool Training
NSPCC Child Protection
APAC Introduction to Play Therapy training
Self harm- mind training
Anger management training.
Suidicide and risk assessment Training at herts rite
Protective behaviour training.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Initial assessment - £25 For 30-50 minutes appointment
- Counselling (Face to Face ) £35-£40. Monday - Friday (Daytime rate)
- Face time £35- £40 Daytime. £40Evening & Weekends
- Phone session £35- £ 40 per session.
* Sessions last 50 minutes
- Play therapy £45 per session, or £400 for 10 sessions
Reduced rates available to students and under special circumstances, please feel free to discuss with me.
My name is Luisa Urey. I am a qualified registered ,Integrative Counsellor and Play speaclist with play therapy training.
I am a registered Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I work with Bacp Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy, which I adhere to so that I provide an ethical and professional service.
I attend regular supervision to ensure that I am able to offer the best practice to individuals who use my services.
I am fully insured and policed checked With DBS
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Thursday- Friday 9 -5 PM or Weekends
Types of client