Francesca Rinaldi MBACP, Positive Psychology, CBT
Bradford On Avon
I appreciate you taking the time to read my profile. I'm a qualified counsellor with additional post degree training in Positive Psychology at Masters Level, and CBT.
I aim to offer the right level of support, either for yourself or someone you know, who may need help in overcoming emotional problems. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions you would like me to answer for you.
I offer a professional and individual service alongside you and according to your needs.This can be short term or longer term therapy. My therapy is suited to people from all walks of life.
Sometimes, all you need is to speak to someone who understands your difficulties and can guide you through this stage of your life. Sometimes it's working with longer term problems that have plagued you all your life. Whether you trying to cope with emotional distress such as anxiety or depression, relationship problems, work related stress, addictions or other issues, please feel free to contact me to discuss further.
How I work
I work in an integrative way using strengths from different psychological trainings including person centred, CBT, REBT, Transactional Analysis and psychodynamic approaches. I integrate Positive Psychology with my work, where appropriate, as as this supports movement beyond problems and surviving to a place of flourishing and happiness.
I offer a free telephone session to talk through what you're looking for. It's a chance for you to get to know me a little and explore what you need. Call or text to arrange a convenient time ( 07866 077217) .
What I offer?
Safe space to explore ways to make positive changes in your life.
- Each session tailored to your needs.
- Sensitive perspective so you can talk through thoughts and feelings without fear of judgement
- Help identify and develop new perspectives, strategies, life tools.
- Able to draw on different approaches - one size does not fit all.
Where I work?
I work from a comfortable, confidential private space in Bradford on Avon ( Bath side of town ie: no need to go through BoA). Easy off street free parking.
Who I work with?
I work with people who might not normally consider counselling but are experiencing difficulties such as:
- Low mood- wanting to feel better.
- Anxiety - Stress.
- Problems with difficult people.
- Addictions- alcohol, drugs,gambling, sex addiction.
- Problems from the past.
- Problems at work eg; stress, conflicts, colleagues, tribunals.
- Affairs, Separations, Divorce.
- Starting life over again.
- Feeling stuck or lost.
- Not getting on with things.
- Worrying or Anxiety
- Wanting more out of life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CBT Diploma 2016
- CBT Anxiety Management 2015
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency 2013
- Registered Member of BACP
- Post Graduate Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology ( University of East London) 2012
- Motivational Interviewing 2010
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling ( CBT, Psychodynamic, Transactional Analysis) 2009
- Psychology of Vision - Steps to Leadership 2007
- Certificate in Counselling Theory 2000
- Certificate in Counselling Skills 2000
- BA Hons Degree 1980
- Mindfulness Meditation.
- Mental Health Recovery.
- Stress Management.
- Drug/ Alcohol, Sex Addictions.
- Natural Therapies.
- Parenting and Elder People.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Work problems- Tribunals.
Photos & videos
Give me a no obligation call to talk things through and see if I can help.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day and Evening appointments available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|