- I have a Diploma in Counselling Supervision and have been offering clinical supervision to both trainee and qualified counsellors since 2009.
- My counselling model is integrative so would ideally suit counsellors who work in an integrative way with clients but I have supervised both person- centred and CBT therapists.
- I can offer in person supervision in Coventry. I can also offer supervision via zoom.
- I am happy to work with trainee counsellors as well as qualified.
- My fees are: £45.00 per hour. I am prepared to negotiate discounted rates for student counsellors. Please ask.
- Report writing for student counsellors will be charged as follows: £45.00 for reports taking one hour or less to write. £20.00 extra for each additional hours work.
- I am available to facilitate supervision.
- I am available for evening sessions.
Association for Christian Counsellors (ACC)
The Association of Christian Counsellors is a professional body representing and setting standards for Christian counselling and care in the UK. The organisation is made up of various different membership categories, including Counsellor and Accredited, and requires all members working as counsellors to undertake Continuous Professional Development on a regular basis.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.