I am a qualified and experienced Supervisor offering supervision within the NHS and in private practice.
Supervision will include the following:
* Setting up a learning relationship.
* Facilitating the supervisee's development in their role.
* To explore feelings and reactions which emerge.
* To consult with a view to problem solving if helpful.
* To monitor professional/ethical issues.
* To evaluate progress,
I strive to work collaboratively to help you consider different perspectives and develop confidence in your abilities whilst respecting your core training/model.
In supervision we can also help address-
- Self-doubt and transference/counter transference
- Feeling stuck
- Symptoms of burn out.
In my own work I integrate different counselling models, such as Person-Centred, CBT, TA, Interpersonal Therapy, Gestalt and Couples Counsellor training to underpin my work. I am committed to continuing to develop my knowledge and experience by undertaking regular CPD.
I am passionate about working relationally with both supervisees and clients. I believe the relationship is at the forefront, and use a collaborative and respectful stance to share and develop insight.
I am happy to arrange a free initial meeting face to face or video to help decide if I am a suitable supervisor for you.
Qualified Counsellors- £50 (1 hour)
Students - £40 (1.5 hours)