I am a qualified therapeutic counselling supervisor. I can offer you supervision sessions either face to face or online through Zoom. I am based in Oswestry, Shropshire. I offer 90 minute monthly supervision sessions to counsellors and therapists, which is the BACP minimum requirement for monthly supervision. I charge £60 per session. I can also offer supervision to health care professionals and charge £40 per hour.
I am a Person-Centred Counsellor and Gestalt therapist with 16 years experience as a practitioner and an accredited member of the BACP. I have experience of Mentoring. I have vast experience in counselling children and young people, I have a certificate in online and telephone counselling, Transactional Analysis, Mental health first aid, suicide prevention training (STORM), Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Attachment Theory, bereavement and loss and trauma, working with men in therapy,
- MA in Counselling Studies
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Gestalt Therapy
- Certificate in Mentoring
- Certificate in Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- 101 certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Experience of working for MIND, HOAP (homeless charity), Barnardo’s, Hope House Children’s Hospice
- Over 16 years experience of counselling individuals of all age groups, adults, children, adolescents and young people
- Experience of supervising nurses, occupational health therapists and health support workers who work with children and young people who have life limiting conditions
- Particular experience of counselling people bereaved through sudden and traumatic circumstances, such as suicide, murder, and accidental death such as road traffic accidents
- Private counselling/supervision room close to Oswestry town centre (parking is available/close to bus routes)
- Online supervision available through Zoom to practitioners and professionals across the UK
- Accredited registered member of the BACP
- CPCAB Level 6 Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision.
- Level 2 Certificate in online and telephone counselling (80 hours CPD undertaken to complete the course)
My therapy room is in a quiet suburb of Oswestry but is well within easy walking distance of the town centre, there is also parking available.
I am very aware of working ethically and keeping supervisees’ and their clients safe, I will adhere to the governments advice about social distancing when seeing supervisees face to face. I am able to provide remote supervision sessions online through Zoom which means my supervision service is available to professionals across the UK. Please feel able to contact me for further information about my supervision practice.