Supervisor Suzanne Ellis (MBACP) Registered Counsellor. Supervisor
I am a qualified supervisor working in Oswestry, Shropshire, close to the border of North Wales, Mid Wales, Wrexham and Cheshire. I offer 90 minute monthly supervision sessions to counsellors, which is the BACP minimum requirement and charge £60 per session. I also offer supervision to other health care professionals, I charge £40 an hour.
I am a Person-Centred Counsellor with 13 years experience. I also have an advanced Diploma in Gestalt Therapy and a Masters degree in Counselling. I have experience of Mentoring. I have training in counselling children and young people, Transactional Analysis, Mental health first aid, suicide prevention training (STORM), Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Attachment Theory, bereavement and loss and trauma.
- MA in Counselling Studies
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Gestalt Therapy
- Certificate in Mentoring
- Certificate in Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- 101 certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Experience of working for MIND, HOAP (homeless charity), Barnardo’s, Hope House Children’s Hospice
- Over 13 years experience of counselling individuals of all age groups, adults, children, adolescents and young people
- Experience of supervising nurses, occupational health therapists and health support workers who work with children and young people who have life limiting conditions
- Particular experience of counselling people bereaved through sudden and traumatic circumstances, such as suicide, murder, and accidental death such as road traffic accidents
- Private counselling/supervision room close to Oswestry town centre (parking is available/close to bus routes)
- Registered member of BACP
- Level 6 CPCAB in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision.
My therapy room is in a quiet suburb of Oswestry but is well within easy walking distance of the town centre, there is also parking available.
I offer a free consultation appointment, this is a time for us to meet and see if we would be happy to work together and a time for you to ask me any questions about my supervision service. Call to make an appointment on 07530726687.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently have some availability on Fridays, Saturdays and also some evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I am a qualified supervisor working in Oswestry, Shropshire, close to the border of North Wales, Mid Wales, Wrexham and Cheshire.