Linda Harris, MSc., Reg. MBACP. Counsellor Psychotherapist & Clinical Supervisor
**COLLABORATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE SUPERVISOR FOR BOTH STUDENT AND QUALIFIED COUNSELLORS**
I have been working within the field of mental health for almost 30 years, predominantly within the NHS, and have a wealth of training and experience. My background is -
- Mental health in both crisis teams, community and inpatient settings
- Current CPCAB College Lecturer
- Associate Director of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Network
- HMP's and immigration detention
- Management of CQC registered community homes
- Adult nursing
My counselling training consists of -
- MSc. (Master of Science) Degree in Counselling (University of Northampton)
- CPCAB Level 6 Certificate in Supervision
- CPCAB Level 3
- CPCAB Level 2
- Transactional Analysis - The Berne Institute
- Animal Assisted Therapy - HumAnima CIC
I currently work within a busy full time private practice, and can offer supervision to both student and qualified counsellors, and also health, social care and wellbeing professionals. I enjoy working with a collaborative and supportive approach, and you will find me both approachable and non-judgemental in my supervision.
I practice from an Integrative framework, and am also the Associate Director of the Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Network (ICPN) https://www.icpn.co.uk Additionally I am also currently a Lecturer for CPCAB awarded counselling training within a FE local college.
Additional to supervising client work, I am able to offer support with -
- Setting up in private practice
- BACP certificate of proficiency
- CPCAB training
- Student counsellors placement support
- Report writing
- Organisational systems and procedural consultation.
Fees are £40 per hour, and £60 for 90 minutes.