Supervisor Linda Harris, MSc., Reg. MBACP. Counsellor Psychotherapist & Clinical Supervisor
**COLLABORATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE SUPERVISOR FOR BOTH STUDENT AND QUALIFIED COUNSELLORS**
I have been working within the field of mental health for almost 30 years, predominantly within the NHS, and have a wealth of training and experience. My background is -
- Mental health in both crisis teams, community and inpatient settings
- Current CPCAB College Lecturer
- Associate Director of Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Network
- HMP's and immigration detention
- Management of CQC registered community homes
- Adult nursing
My counselling training consists of -
- MSc. (Master of Science) Degree in Counselling (University of Northampton)
- CPCAB Level 6 Certificate in Supervision
- CPCAB Level 3
- CPCAB Level 2
- Transactional Analysis - The Berne Institute
- Animal Assisted Therapy - HumAnima CIC
I currently work within a busy full time private practice, and can offer supervision to both student and qualified counsellors, and also health, social care and wellbeing professionals. I enjoy working with a collaborative and supportive approach, and you will find me both approachable and non-judgemental in my supervision.
I practice from an Integrative framework, and am also the Associate Director of the Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy Network (ICPN) https://www.icpn.co.uk Additionally I am also currently a Lecturer for CPCAB awarded counselling training within a FE local college.
Additional to supervising client work, I am able to offer support with -
- Setting up in private practice
- BACP certificate of proficiency
- CPCAB training
- Student counsellors placement support
- Report writing
- Organisational systems and procedural consultation.
Fees are £40 per hour, and £60 for 90 minutes.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Ground floor location with no steps, and ground floor WC. Drop off to directly outside entrance also available. Home visits considered for individuals unable to access the community.
Weekdays and occasional evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
**COLLABORATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE SUPERVISOR FOR BOTH STUDENT AND QUALIFIED COUNSELLORS**.