Alex Neumann (PGDip Gestalt Psychotherapy, BSc Psychology, UKCP Accredited)
I specialise in supporting newly qualified therapists or those new to private practice through the beginning stages of setting up a private practice in London.
I offer 1-2-1 or small group supervision and occasional workshops for therapists.
I have worked for several years as a team leader at The Awareness Centre with the NHS IAPT, where I helped a team of over 25 therapists in their placements through to qualification.
I have several years of experience working as a coach for startup founders and people who want to make a business out of their passion.
I have successfully set up my own private practice group, my own coaching business and previously my own creative language tutoring agency.
We can work together on topics like:
- money and fees, and making the transition from unpaid work
- how to market yourself in a relational and ethical way
- self confidence and 'not feeling ready'
- how to grow your practice and skills
- how to stay safe and be boundaried
- practical issues such as websites, rooms, insurance, data protection
- how to incorporate creative experiments into your existing approach
- how to adapt your style to different contexts (agencies, short-term work, businesses)
- how to provide a space that is your space, even when it's rented for a few hours
- dealing with clients that are difficult for you
- identifying growing edges for yourself
- finding your niche clients
- And many more
I look forward to hearing from you!