Lynda Mayall Adv Dip Coun. Dip CBT. Registered MBACP Counsellor and Supervisor
Hello, thank you for stopping by to read this and taking the time to consider me as your supervisor.
I believe we can work together in supervision to support a good standard of work. Whatever your need with supervision, we can work together to bring awareness, creativity and inspiration to areas needing help. Supervision is a place to debrief and reflect on working practices and how you feel working with your client base.
I qualified over 25 years ago and have worked as a college counsellor and now work in private practice. I work humanistically integrating gestalt person centred and TA. I also work as a CBT therapist. I have a certificate in supervision and work to the BACP ethical standards. I feel blessed every day that I get to work as a counsellor and supervisor.
Although I have now stopped teaching I have over 8 years experience teaching counselling and can guide you through training.
- I believe in the equality of counselling and supervision.
- I believe that imparting the knowledge Ive gained may benefit you.
- I have worked with young people, couples and individuals.
- I have also supervised counsellors who work in a church based organisation.
- I've worked with behavioural issues, mental health problems, self esteem areas and sexual issues and survivors of abuse I have also worked with clients with ADHD and supervised counsellors who work with clients with ADHD.
- I have supervised those just starting out to those with many years experience. I offer supervision face to face or via telephone and Skype or Face Time.
- I offer supervision where invoicing is required. My fees are still £40 per hour.
I offer a warm inviting confidential environment where we can work openly and honesty using experience, creativity and inspiration in Leeds or South Kirkby where there is free parking at both venues.
Rodley Wellbeing Centre is on a main road with a bus stop and direct links to Leeds City centre. It is just off the ring road and about 5 miles from the city centre. South Kirkby is on a main road with free car parking.