Supervisor Dr Elizabeth M Jordan, DPsych, MSc, Dip., UKCP, MAHPP, MBACP
I love being a supervisor, this part of my work is a place where so much effective growth happens for both trainees and qualified therapists, indeed for ongoing growth for us all. Supervision is that special place where we can be, in a safe, professionally held position to address learning edges, access unconscious material, attend to sensitive and often vulnerable places within our awareness so to truly grow as a developing professional and in doing so ensure our clients receive the best possible care and attention at all times.
I work with trainee psychotherapists from diploma level up to doctoral level, fully qualified and accredited BACP, UKCP and UKAHPP therapists. I am registered as an Integrative Supervisor and also a Primary Person Centred Supervisor. I am also a consultant supervisor of senior supervisors and leaders in clinical and managerial settings.
First 15 Minute contact session no charge
All fees will be discussed at initial contact
Further details on group supervision on request, lower fees rates are also available for supervision in my Ealing Practice, please give me a call or email me if you would like to discuss this further.
UKCP registered Psychotherapist and Supervisor
UKAHPP registered Psychological Practitioner and Supervisor
Senior Accredited Member of the BACP
Post Graduate Diploma in the Theories & Principles of Supervision in Practice, Metanoia
- Dpsych Doctor of Psychotherapy, Metanoia, Middlesex university MSc Psychological Therapies, Surrey University
BSc Statistics & Research Module, Surrey University
Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy South West London College
Foundation Training Institute of Group Analysis and Institute of Family Therapy, London
- Supervisory Experience
- 25 years as a psychotherapist in private practice working closely with consultant psychiatrists G.P.'s and health professional
- 20 years as a clinical supervisor for training UKCP and MBACP training psychotherapists
- Part-time Dissertation Supervisor for MSc Counselling Students at Keele University
- Sept 2017 celebrated and completed 25 years of having set up and managed an innovative University Counselling Service for Staff, Placement Trainee Counsellors, and Students at Bucks New University
- Doctoral, masters and undergraduate external examiner for training UKCP and BACP psychotherapists at Metanoia Training Institute, Middlesex University
- Supervised the onset and development of an in-house counselling service in Feltham for young offenders in 2000
- Organisational systemic consultant for Colart, (leading world art material company)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available evenings and weekends
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I love being a supervisor, this part of my work is a place where so much effective growth happens for both trainees and qualified therapists, indeed for ongoing growth for us all.