Understand your comfort eating
If you can’t stop eating, but don’t know why…
If you've tried everything to quit...
Stop beating yourself up...
Talk with people who can help you understand, and make giant steps toward healing.
Last places left! Book your introductory session now.
The 'Understand Your Eating' programme will be on the following dates at 6:30pm - 7:30pm (UK time):
- Session 1: Thursday 23rd September - What is emotional eating?
- Session 2: Thursday 30th September - The past, self-soothing
- Session 3: Thursday 7th October - Self-criticism
- Session 4: Thursday 21st October - Self-confidence
- Session 5: Thursday 28th October - Body esteem
- Session 6: Thursday 4th November - Relationship and support
Hosted by Shelley Treacher
Shelley Treacher, BACP Accred produces the weekly podcast ‘Overeating and Binge Eating Recovery’. "Having overcome chronic worry, loneliness and comfort eating myself, I now empower you through the process. I support people from around the world through feeling anxious, unhappy, ashamed or unloved"