Transform your relationship in four dates seven principles
The Relationship Practice presents 'Four date night conversations to transform your relationship'
Create a strong, loving relationship based on the internationally-recognised Gottman therapy. Be guided by relationship therapist and expert Pam Custers, who has years of experience helping couples navigate their way to a happy and fulfilled relationship.
Have you thought about counselling but are just not ready for that?
Do you wish you could have more of the good times and less of the arguments?Or are you in a great relationship but wish to make it even better. Perhaps you have been together for years but have lost your mojo and want to rediscover the sparkle? Do you feel like you would like to build a deeper connection with your partner?
Have you wanted to invest in your relationship but haven’t known how?
Take this moment to build a stronger and more connected relationship over the course of four date nights, spanning just a month, and all from the comfort of your home.
Research shows that on average, couples wait three years from the first sign of problems before they seek help. That’s almost 1000 days of being unhappy or unfulfilled.
Please don't wait – there’s just one month between you and a more nurturing, connected and happier relationship. Join me for a relaxed yet powerful personal development program.
The Seven Principles to a flourishing relationship
Together we will cover the seven principles based on 40+ years of research that will:
- create more safety and trust in your relationship
- repair hurts in your relationship and restore affection
- share what really matters to you without conflict
- deeper understanding of each other better
- rebuild and strengthen physical and emotional connection
For your investment you will get:
- Four weekly interactive date nights packed full of information and activities and led by Gottman leader and relationship therapist, Pam Custers.
- The ability to anonymously ask questions during the sessions to get insight into your individual situation.
- Heaps of additional videos and content to support your journey.
- A downloadable workbook to support the activities and give you space to write down your thoughts and guide you to creating a thriving relationship.
Book now numbers limited.
Our next cohort will start Thursday 13th January 2022 for four weeks (19:30-21:00)
For more information visit: https://bit.ly/relationshippractice
Or call Pam on 07914 411 729
Hosted by Pam Custers
Your host Pam Custers is a highly experienced psychotherapist and has featured as a relationship specialist in a number of TV programs and magazines She is known for her warmth and humour. MA Relationship Therapy (University of Hull) Post Graduate Diploma RELATE BA Hons Psychology (University of Cape Town) MBACP Accredited Member of BACP