Space2Parent - parenting support groups
Space2Parent is based in Warwick and has been developed to support parents with children and teenagers suffering from emotional and behavioural issues.
We help parents who feel…
- Overwhelmed, powerless and unsure of how to help their child effectively.
- In constant conflict with their child despite their best efforts to stay calm and reasonable.
- They are constantly questioning and doubting their ability as a parent.
- Isolated and alone with very few place’s to get the support and help they need.
- Exhausted and emotionally drained/distressed.
Our support groups run for eight weeks and offer parents a unique opportunity to come together and share their stories in a safe environment.
Each group is facilitated by a professionally trained counsellor who can provide an empathic, non-judgmental space for you to talk and listen to others.
The benefits of support groups
- affordable access to a professionally trained counsellor
- meet parents who are going through similar challenges
- share experiences, feelings and coping strategies
- reduce feelings of isolation, loneliness and judgment
- alleviate stress, anxiety and low mood
- gain control and a sense of empowerment
- increase self-awareness and understand your triggers