20 Lonsdale Road
Part-time professional training courses in psychotherapy and counselling.
Come to one of our open events for presentations on training with the Minster Centre, Q&A sessions with tutors and current students, and an opportunity to look around the building.
Our courses include;
- introduction to counselling skills
- fast track foundation
- diploma in integrative counselling
- MA/Adv Dip integrative psychotherapy and counselling
- MA/PG Dip professional practice counselling and psychotherapy - advanced clinical practice and supervision strands
- diploma in integrative supervision
Visit our website to book your place and find out more - www.minstercentre.ac.uk
About the Minster Centre
Founded in 1978, The Minster Centre is one of the longest established and leading Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling training institutions in Europe. We cater for around 300 diploma and MA students each year, as well as offering a range of short courses, accreditation programmes, and continuing professional development events.
The Minster Centre provides professional training in counselling and psychotherapy and an affordable therapy service. Founded in 1978 as the first integrative training programme in the UK, it has now established itself as the leading integrative psychotherapy and counselling training institute in Europe.