Online monthly peer group
I first formed a peer group in April 2018 which has been hugely successful and is still running. After receiving enquiries over the pandemic from counsellors/trainees wanting to join from afar, I have decided to create online peer groups which will commence in September 2022.
- Location: Online
- Meeting: One Sunday a month or one Monday a month (please specify your preferred day when contacting)
- Suitability: Trainee and qualified counsellors. All modalities welcome.
- Group size: Six maximum
- Duration: 10am-12pm
- Fee: £5 a month
- The two hours count towards CPD.
- You can count a small section to your supervision requirements.
- It is a great way of networking with other counsellors; opening avenues of referrals in and out.
- You receive regular support and feedback – aiding personal and professional development.
The two hours will be relaxed. Each person has time to share and explore. As a group, you share your knowledge and experience. You will widen your awareness and grow as therapists.
If you would like further information or would like to be added to the interest list, please drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to welcoming you to your new group.
"A really useful peer group that offers invaluable advice and support. Working in private practice can be quite an isolating experience and being a member of the group has helped to alleviate this. I would thoroughly recommend it to other therapists." – Nicola Borthwick (in-person Sunday group)
Hosted by Charlotte Carroll
I am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor and a Registered Member of the BACP, eligible for accreditation. I am a CPCAB Tutor for The Bedfordshire Centre for Therapeutic Studies. I run a successful private practice known as Red Robin Counselling & Training Practice