Moving on, letting go - how to let go of the past, move forward and have happy relationships
The retreat includes two nights bed and breakfast in a double room (single occupancy unless otherwise requested), refreshments and lunch on Saturday, a full programme of workshops and talks by relationship experts on Saturday and Sunday and free access to the pool, gym and thermal suite. A complete range of pampering treatments are available at the on-site spa, subject to availability and payable individually. There will be plenty of free time to relax, use the leisure facilities and explore the pretty surroundings of Sunninghill and Ascot.
This is suitable for the general public as well as therapists.
- Arrival and check in from 3pm
- Welcome drink and get together 6.30pm
- Free evening to dine, use the leisure facilities or explore the local area
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th
- Where are you now and where would you like to be?
- Identifying the pattern - who are you attracted to and why?
- What is an abusive relationship? Recognising a dangerous relationship and keeping safe
- What is a healthy relationship/what makes a couple work?
- How to say what you want and get what you need
- Communication and language skills to improve all your interactions
- Coping with loss - mourning the end of a relationship and moving on
- Free at last - how to get past the anger and overcome the over-thinking
- Coping strategies if it all goes wrong
- Looking after yourself - self care and compassion
About the host
Wendy and Amanda are counselling psychologists and deliver CPD and psycho-educational events for therapists and the general public. Based on her experience of narcissistic relationships, Wendy recently published an article on cosmopolitan.com. To read, click on: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/relationships/a10350546/narcissist-signs/