Monthly supervision groups
Are you considering your supervision needs for the year? Group supervision can provide a depth of supervision, giving the opportunity to learn and be supported by the experiences of others. Further opportunities are available to attend supervision in couples or small groups, starting in Spring 2020. Supervision dates are currently available for groups on Wednesdays and Fridays.
I provide a warm and collaborative environment for your supervision. It is important to feel comfortable with your supervisor so that you can be yourself and share all aspects of your professional practice. There is a wide range of ways that you might use your supervision to support you. For example;
- presenting client work
- academic support and preparing for exams
- dealing with professional and ethical issues within different organisational settings
- working with transference and countertransference
- setting up in private practice
- working on your confidence
- widening your knowledge and approach
- sharing your experiences and professional practice
If you'd like to hear more, drop me an email or phone me to talk about the options currently available.
About Mandy Atkinson
Mandy Atkinson, PTSTA (P),CTA (P),UKCP (accred.),MA, Dip Sup.,Cert. Ed. is a Transactional Analyst psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer. She teaches & examines counselling & psychotherapy at several colleges. She provides relational supervision in Hadlow, near Tonbridge, Kent. She specialises in trauma, depression, anxiety and eating disorders.