Maternal mental health conference
This conference is for professionals and interested parties in maternal mental health. Maternal mental health is so important to mum, baby and the rest of the family, yet at times issues are not addressed. The line up so far is:
- Kate Blakemore, Founder and CEO of Motherwell Cheshire and organiser of this event.
- Emma Chapman, counsellor who has completed her research on maternal ambivalence and the impact on maternal mental health.
- Clinical Commissioning Group talking about maternity voices.
- Melanie English from Positive Birth Movement.
- Emma Hartley, ambassador for Our Missing Peace, an infant and Child loss charity. Emma's daughter died at the age of one year.
With more to come...