Low mood online therapy group
- Does it feel like your mood is dropping and you’re not enjoying life like you usually do?
- Does it feel like no one cares or understands what’s going on for you?
- Perhaps it feels like it is only you who feels the way you do.
The truth is you are not alone, and there any many others who feel the way you do.
You will be able to meet some of those people here.
Why group therapy?
In your group, you will meet others who are in a similar position to you, where you can share your thoughts and feelings in a safe confidential space. You will be able to find strategies that will support you in moving forward and will allow you to boost your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Who is it for?
- experiencing low mood or depression
- want to find a solution and move forward
What can we talk about?
There is no one thing that we will talk about, but it may include:
- your feelings and emotions
- your relationships with others
- coping strategies
The group will also be a place where you can listen to other participants' experiences.
When: Starts Tuesday 23rd February
Time: 12pm - 1:30pm
Before the group, we will have a chat about what you’d like to get out of the group and you’ll be able to ask questions before you choose if you want to join the group.