Level 6 Diploma in Supervision
Level 6 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision
This course is for qualified counsellors who already have significant experience working as a practitioner and want to work and qualify as a supervisor. The course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and competencies needed to provide supervision for counsellors and non-counsellors, one to one and in group.
Eligibility to apply
- A counselling or psychotherapy qualification (minimum Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling).
- Minimum 3 years experience in practice (at least two will need to be post qualification).
- Either practising as a supervisor or have the opportunity to see at least three supervisees over the duration of the course.
- Be a member of a professional body.
- Have current professional indemnity insurance.
- Be in formal supervision for your supervision practice.
- Have BACP Accreditation or be eligible for accreditation.
- Minimum 50 hours logged counselling supervision practice.
- Minimum 10 hours logged supervision of supervision.
- Minimum one recording of counselling supervision practice transcribed with process comments.
- 3,000-word essay/case study demonstrating your understanding of theory and practice.
- Self and peer assessment.
This can be paid by instalments of £400 deposit followed by £150 each month over the duration of the course.
Dates: Saturdays 9.30am until 4pm
To apply: please email us at info@hbcounsellortraining for an application form..