Hold me tight relationship enhancement workshop
Couples who want to grow stronger together and enhance the quality of their
relationship are invited to join this wonderfully experiential and interactive
relationship education programme. Hold Me Tight® is a two-day intensive Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) workshop to help couples heal broken bonds, and rekindle the spark that brought them together.
Hold Me Tight® will help you and your partner feel safe, secure and connected by enabling you to:
- Understand and change the negative relational patterns that can come
between you and cause conflict and distance.
- Shape a more secure loving bond based on open intimate bonding
- Create aliveness, emotional intimacy, sexual connection and joy.
Who is it for?
- young, middle-aged and older couples
- couples in the early stages of a relationship or longer-term relationships
- couples in second marriages/blended families
- same-sex couples
What is involved?
Each Hold Me Tight® series comprises two days of short lively presentations to the group and watching short video clips of couples taking part in Hold Me Tight® sessions with Dr Sue Johnson.
- We will help you have deeply engaging private conversations that facilitate more openness, responsiveness and trust in each other. The healing happens in the conversations. These open-hearted couple conversations provide a stable foundation for safe loving relationships.
- Learn how to stay available, responsible and emotionally engaged, the A.R.E. of safe and lasting connection.
- Contribution to the group sessions is welcome but not required.
- A cost-effective and focused way of working on your relationship (a gift to your relationship!)
Spaces limited! To secure your place email email@example.com or complete the booking form.