Join us to discuss the unmentionable! A series of one-day training workshops looking at issues and topics that affect therapists but are often not talked about.
These one day training days will take place in Chester and Colwyn Bay. Please contact me for further details of dates and location.
- Love or is it? Erotic transference and countertransference - Saturday in Oct 2019
- Is it me? Managing difficult therapy processes - Saturday in Nov 2019
- On the edge - extreme self-harm and suicidal intent - Saturday in Feb 2020
- Is this the end of my career? Complaints, sanctions, and life-changing events - Saturday in Mar 2020
- Fear and loathing in therapy - Saturday in Apr 2020
- Dependency or just good therapy? - Saturday in Jun 2020
A series of additional subjects are being planned too.
About Rachel Curtis
I am a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst and have run a counselling and psychotherapy training programme in North Wales since 2015.