CPD - depression and suicide
Depression & suicide workshop £65 - Southend-On-Sea
What the day includes —
* Depression: signs of when depression becomes more serious
* Suicide ideation & self harm
* What happens in the brain
* Working with suicide
* What’s our duty of care working with adults & adolescents
* Assessments, managing risk & referral options
* Immediate strategies for clients in crisis
* Referrals to crisis organisations & protocol for private practitioners/helpers
* Resources of help available for suicidal clients
* Those left behind & affected by suicide
Certificate of attendance 6 hours CPD - course material & refreshments included
This workshop is best suited for trained counsellors or those working in helping professions.
To book your place please email me; Sophie Pinney and I will forward payment instructions and course details.
About Sophie Pinney
Guest Speaker & Specialist Trainer Pauline Andrew
Qualified Psychotherapist & Trainer with over 24 years experience.
Pauline has an MA in Counselling & Psychotherapy and a Diploma in Supervision. Pauline writes and teaches many courses around the UK.