Coping with COVID: Create calm and build resilience
In this course, you will learn about anxiety and stress triggers that may be unwittingly impacting your life. You will learn to deal with anxiety in the moment, and optimise your brain in order to manage stress and build resilience.
Together we will:
- understand anxiety, and the science behind it, to take back control
- identify the hidden signs and symptoms of stress and anxiety
- discover common triggers that can easily derail us
- learn emergency in-the-moment techniques to stop anxiety from escalating
- use a mindshift moment to radically approach stress and unlock long-term resilience
- explore solution-focused techniques to build resilience and cope with stress
- integrate these steps into daily practice
You will receive access to this course plus a workbook that will help you integrate these techniques into your everyday life.
To book your place, please visit sso.teachable.com.
Use discount code CALM for £20 off ticket price.
Hosted by Pam Custers
Your host Pam Custers is a highly experienced psychotherapist and has featured as a relationship specialist in a number of TV programs and magazines. She is known for her warmth and humour. MA Relationship Therapy (University of Hull) Post Graduate Diploma RELATE BA Hons Psychology (University of Cape Town) MBACP Accredited Member of BACP