6-week mindfulness course
A 6 week programme incorporating Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Positive Psychology. Throughout the course you will learn:
- Relaxing meditations
- How to manage negative thoughts
- How to manage feelings of anxiety
- How to manage low mood
- To prevent recurrence of depression
- To develop positive coping strategies
- How to relax and be in the present
- How to let go of your past
- To reduce worries about the future
- Ways to manage stress
- To understand difficult emotions and your triggers.
This course will benefit anyone that wants to learn coping strategies to manage stress, as well as those that struggle with anxiety, depression and sleep disturbance.
The course lasts for 1 hour each week, for 6 weeks in total.
About Annette Lilley
I am a qualified counsellor with an interest in using Mindfulness in working with anxiety, stress and low mood.