Lise Baker MBACP BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
As an experienced Integrative Therapist working in Guildford and Woking, I have many years of training and experience and I am a member of the BACP, a professional body with a strict code of ethics for professional practice, which I abide by.
I am able to draw on skills from a variety of therapeutic models, so I can tailor my approach to your individual needs.
Together we can explore aspects of your life you feel you are struggling with, clarify issues and work though your anxiety to understand the underlying causes. I can support and facilitate your journey while you process and understand your feelings at your pace.
I provide a safe, confidential and non-judgemental space, in beautiful rooms and calm surroundings, where you can find solace, privacy and support.
Please feel welcome to talk to me about an initial consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling - University of Surrey - 3 years
- Diploma Psychodynamic Theory and Practice - 2 years. University of Surrey
- Foundation Counselling Skills Certificate - 1 year. University of Surrey
- BACP - Individual Registered Member 00919748
- Professional Practice: 10 years WPF Basingstoke, Basingstoke Counselling Practice,
- 5 years Bradley Unit - Woking, Neurological Rehabilitation Hospital, NHS.
Private Practice ongoing.
I am experienced in all areas of Counselling.
Specialism: Parkinsons, MS, Stroke, Disability. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. M.E.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Skype or telephone for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M.E
Skype or telephone for movement disorders or general disability if needed
£50 for Initial Consultation
£50 for Weekly Therapy
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 9.00pm
Types of client