I understand that taking the first step to ask for help takes courage. You may feel anxious and not knowing what to expect. I will invite you for a FREE initial consultation where we can discuss your goals and expectations. This is a good opportunity for us to get to know each other, ask questions and see whether we can work together.
I welcome you in a safe, confidential, non-judgemental and nurturing environment where you can express your feelings and thoughts. Throughout our counselling sessions you can find new ways of coping, create your own solutions and find acceptance. I am here to empower you with the right tools so that you can make changes for yourself.
I am a qualified and experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist offering counselling to individuals and couples.
I have been supporting individuals and couples with different backgrounds for years. I believe that every person is both different and unique in their own way, whilst facing their own difficulties. That is why I adjust my work around Your individual needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) and I fully adhere to its code of ethics.
Qualifications I have gained over the past years are:
- Relate Certificate in Relational Counselling
- Integrative Therapeutic Counselling, BTEC Level 5 Diploma
- Counselling Skills and Theories, BTEC Level 3 Certificate
- Counselling Skills and Theories, BTEC Level 2 Certificate
- Certificate in play therapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
I offer a free initial consultation where we can discuss your goals and talk about expectations. This meeting usually last for 50 minutes.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday
Types of client