- I can help you gain perspective and make positive life changes. I am fully qualified and registered with the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) offering individual and couple counselling.
- I am Person Centred integrative therapist and I am experienced in working with a wide range of issues including: loss and grief, addiction, obsession, trauma, stress, fears, depression, anxiety, relationship, abuse, work related issues, low self-esteem and maternity counselling.
- I work with adults and young people from age of 16
- I work with couples
- I offer a safe and non–judgemental environment
- I offer short-term and open-ended therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip (Couns)
- BA (Econ)
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Individual session 1h (60 min) £45.00.
Couple session 1h £50.00