A. Sasha King, Dip. Counsel., MBACP
- I can help you gain perspective and make positive life changes. I am fully qualified and registered with the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) offering individual and couple counselling.
- I am Person Centred integrative therapist and I am experienced in working with a wide range of issues including: loss and grief, addiction, obsession, trauma, stress, fears, depression, anxiety, relationship, abuse, work related issues, low self-esteem and maternity counselling.
- I work with adults and young people from age of 16.
- I offer a safe and non–judgemental environment.
I offer short-term and open-ended therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip (Couns)
- BA (Econ)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Photos & videos
Individual session 1h (60 min) £40.00 daytime
£45.00 evening from 5pm
Couple session £50.00
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Czech, Polish|
Daytime and evening
Types of client