The rewind technique
This technique has been used successfully to help remove phobias and anxieties.
It can settle and remove PTSD symptoms from trauma, and may also be used to help remove the negative emotions from disturbing memories.
The full day will give you:
- A full live demonstration of the technique
- A chance to carry out skill training on the day
- Full information on the applications of the technique and a supporting information pack
- The full skills and ability to integrate it immediately into your practice
- CPD certificate provided, and six months follow-up support by email or phone
By learning this technique you can enhance your skills as a therapist, create more earning power by becoming an ‘expert’ in dealing with trauma, phobias and anxieties, and in doing so, further your reputation by client recommendations. Also, as this is a technique clients can learn for themselves, they will be in a position to overcome and manage future negative experiences.
Please note; as this form of therapy is so powerful in creating change, the day’s training is only open to qualified therapists. A copy of your qualification will be appreciated when applying for the Rewind training.
About the host
Tom is a fully qualified Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner and Counsellor, and has been working full-time with clients since 2003. He has used the Rewind technique extensively and has been delivering training around this approach for much of his career.