Eating disorders workshop two: In practice, with Kel O'Neill
This workshop is designed for those who already work or wish to work therapeutically with people with eating disorders.
Building on the understanding developed in workshop one, it focuses on the therapeutic process and practitioner considerations when choosing to work with this client group.
The workshop addresses:
- how our own beliefs impact the therapeutic process
- practical and ethical concerns in detail
- a deeper understanding of the recovery journey
- the relevance of physiology and neurology
- different treatment models and therapeutic rationale based on clinical experience
- adapting your own therapeutic tools based on this new understanding
This session does not offer a fixed treatment protocol or ask for attendees to be of any certain theoretical approach, but it will enable practitioners to feel more equipped in their own practice.
Please note: This workshop follows on from workshop one, therefore you must have attended (or have booked to attend) Kel's workshop one within the past six months in order to attend (or book) workshop two.
- Suitable for counsellors and psychotherapists of all modalities who have attended workshop one.
- Workshop is limited to 22 attendees to keep it interactive and inclusive.
- Seven hour CPD certificate included.
- Free parking and easy access to venue via public transport.
- Refreshments available in both the morning and afternoon.
- Lunch not provided (please bring a packed lunch, or there are shops nearby).
For more information and to book, please go to: www.parkcounsellingcpd.co.uk
For workshop one see separate listing.
About the host
Ann Biddle at Park Counselling CPD.
Ann is a BACP registered and accredited counsellor and psychotherapist in private practice in Nottingham. At Park Counselling CPD, she organises high quality, affordable CPD workshops for counsellors and psychotherapists in the Midlands.
For more information and to book, go to: www.parkcounsellingcpd.co.uk