If you find that you are struggling with something, talking about it may help you.
It might be something happening now, something that's coming up for you in the future, or something from your past that still bothers you or gets in the way.
We will work to your agenda and use our combined life experience and, occasionally, some theoretical models to examine what you think, feel and do, how you interact with others and what it is that want to change.
Training, qualifications & experience
My professional qualifications include:
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling - Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Reg. MBACP)
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI)
I undertook my counselling Diploma at the Wealden Psychology Institute for which the three core theories are Person-Centred, Transactional Analysis and Gestalt. As well as these, I draw on my experience and qualifications as a trainer and a coach, plus my more recent continuing professional development which enables me to include elements from:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Therapeutic groupwork
- Suicide alertness and prevention
Areas of counselling I deal with
Fees are for 50 minute sessions (coaching, counselling, or coaching and counselling combined).
For our first session I charge a reduced rate of £25, as it will be an opportunity for us to decide whether we will work well together. After that:
Face to face in Worthing: £45 per session.
Online – Video, Phone or VoIP, Email or Live Chat: £35 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|