We all have times when everything feels out of kilter, we feel we’re not coping, or we can’t see what’s next – and I’ve had my share of these, too.
You’re investing your time and money, so we work to your agenda. We will use our combined life experience and, occasionally, some theoretical models to examine what you think, feel and do, how you interact with others, and how you can address whatever it is that’s causing you problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
My professional qualifications include:
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling - Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Reg. MBACP)
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI)
I undertook my counselling Diploma at the Wealden Psychology Institute for which the three core theories are Person-Centred, Transactional Analysis and Gestalt. As well as these, I draw on my experience and qualifications as a trainer and a coach, plus my more recent continuing professional development which enables me to include elements from:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Therapeutic groupwork
- Suicide alertness and prevention
Areas of counselling I deal with
My fee is for a 50 minute session (coaching, counselling, or coaching and counselling combined).
In Worthing, in person:
£25 for our first session as it will be an opportunity for us to decide whether we think we will work well together. After that, £45 per session.
Whilst I’m undertaking a Diploma in Online Counselling and Psychotherapy (course runs from September 2016 – March 2017) I'm offering a temporary discounted rate – £25 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|