When would NLP Counselling and Coaching help me most?
8th July, 20070 Comments
Understandably, many people are not sure what counselling, therapy and coaching entails nor what it can do for them. There is also a question of “Is there something wrong with me if I can’t cope with life on my own?”
From my own experience of working with all sorts of people in business and privately, I’d say the better question is “How can I benefit from the sort of coaching that successful people enjoy?”
You know it’s a good time to start NLP Coaching or Therapy when:
- You want to start a new habit and keep it
- You need to break a bad habit permanently
- You keep repeating bad relationship patterns and don’t know why
- You are going through a divorce or break up
- You want to improve your relationships at home and at work
- You want to move from being employed to self-employed
- You feel stressed and your life is out of balance
- You feel depressed and life has no point or meaning
- Something painful has happened to you
- Someone close has died
- You keep dwelling on the past instead of enjoying the present
- Your health is affecting your daily life
- You want more self confidence
- You have an important decision to make and you need someone with no axe to grind to help you
- You are thinking about retiring and want to enjoy your Second Life
How is NLP different from other counselling?
NLP focuses on solving problems here and now by harnessing the unconscious and making it the ally of your conscious mind.
This is very different to most counselling which spends time attempting to go back into the past, find the causes of your pain and focus on simply understanding yourself.
With NLP Coaching and Therapy you experience a range of techniques tailored to you as a unique individual. You won’t need to struggle or use willpower to make successful and permanent changes. Successful people use NLP-top sports and business people employ NLP coaches with noticeable results.
What does a session consist of?
At the first session you identify exactly what you want to change or achieve by using cutting edge techniques .We uncover the way that your unconscious measures success. We establish goals that are well formed and irresistible to you so that you can see them, feel them and almost taste them.
You’ll begin to notice that you’re getting better and different results in your life very quickly, without having to remember to make an effort to change.
Related articles from our experts
Rav Sekhon MA MBACPOctober 18th, 2016
Chris Wallwork MBACP Adv. Dip CounsellingOctober 20th, 2016
Beverley Brough (MBACP)October 20th, 2016
Andrea Harrn Psychotherapist and Author of The Mood CardsMay 13th, 2011
Imi Lo: Psychotherapist, Art Therapist, Supervisor (MMH,UKCP,HCPC,MBPsS)March 29th, 2015
Keeley Townsend BA (Hons), Ad.Dip.CP with Distinction, MNCS (Acc)December 14th, 2009
Counselling Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.