If you become my supervisee, you will have the experience of working with an experienced therapist who can work across a lot of different modalities.
- I am a trained Systemic Family and an individual therapist.
- I am qualified to work with both adults and children.
- I have completed training in Person Centred Counselling for Depression.
- I am a qualified Narrative Therapist. (Dulwich Centre, Australia)
- I am fully registered and accredited with BACP & UKCP.
- I hold Chartered Psychologist status in Ireland.
- Experienced in short term work including IAPT.
My overriding theoretical model is one of curiosity and client empowerment. Ethics is an area of acute interest. I trained in systemic family therapy, an approach that helps me focus not only on the individual but their wider context. I also went to Australia to train in Narrative Therapy with Michael White. An experience that influenced my practice more than any other training. Currently, I am interested solution focused work and Pluralistic practice.
I trained in the seven eyed model of supervision with CSTD as I really liked the cross discipline approach. holding curiosity at the centre of the work is something really important to me.