Dr Paula Riella - Chartered Psychologist and Supervisor
I have completed British Psychological Society (BPS) approved supervision training and have been appointed as a clinical supervisor to different disciplines. I provide supervision for psychologists, counsellors and psychotherapists at all stages of their professional development using up to date evidence-based models and techniques.
During supervision, I provide supervisees with the following opportunities:
- The experience of a safe and supportive environment to make personal reflections on their clinical practice.
- The space to discuss and build case formulations and treatment plans for individual clients.
- The opportunity to develop therapy skills and techniques, using role play exercises, case discussion and reviews of the latest research literature and practice guidelines.
- Meaningful and constructive feedback by rating audio/video recordings of supervisee's therapy sessions.
- A learning environment to make theory-practice links using the latest models/protocols and research.
- A safe space to discuss any concerns about particular clients, in confidence and with discretion.
- Professional support for career development.
I understand how important it is to find the right supervisor. Please feel free to contact me for a no obligation discussion about how we may work together.
- £70.00 per 50 minutes for individual supervision sessions (concessions are available for trainee practitioners).
- Small group supervision sessions are available. Please contact me to discuss fees.