Supervision is not only a requirement from the BACP, but is integral part of our counselling profession and personal professional development.
The aim of my supervision in short is:
- To develop and enhance your skills as a supervisee, and build on your competence and confidence.
- To explore and help with your professional development.
- To provide a space for you to reflect and have emotional support.
- To ensure safety of the supervisee as well as their clients.
- To ensure that the service to the clients is competent, safe and ethical, and with in the BACP code of practice.
- That the supervisee is working for the best interest of the client.