I work from a transactional analysis perspective with integrative knowledge of contemporary approaches within CBT such as compassion-focused therapy, person centred, and mindfulness.
Supervision is delivered online via the zoom platform Face to face is provided with initial prerequisites on booking appointments
I work from the seven eyed model of supervision (peter Hawkins and Aisling McMahon) that focuses on:
1. The client; who they are and what their issue is, what they chose to share, which area of their life they wanted to explore, and how this session's content might relate to content from previous sessions.
2. The strategies and interventions of the supervisee with the client, using metaphors and images
3. The relationship between the client and the supervisee; how the supervisees history affects the therapeutic relationship.
4. The supervisee; the transference and countertransference, that could affect the therapy they provide.
5. The supervisory relationship; the parallel process that may play out during supervision.
6. The supervisor focuses on their own process; how the work with the supervisee affects the supervision relationship.
7. Focusing on the wider context; Professional codes of ethics, the context the supervisee works from, the relationship with other agencies or other supervisors, social, cultural and political beliefs and economic context.
The cost for supervision is £60 per 60 minutes or £90 per 90 minutes.
Currently, there are spaces for group supervision at a cost of £75 per 2 hours attendance, please email requirements to; firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07928299517 to secure a place.
Details of therapeutic experience www.thetherapistschair.co.uk.