Have you rebuilt your marriage after a difficult period? If so, Good Housekeeping magazine would like to hear from you
The publication is looking for couples who have rebuilt their marriage after a difficult period, for example:
co.uk with all of the following:
- A couple who have strengthened their marriage after infidelity
- A couple who have overcome the problem of one partner over-spending
- A couple who are happy with their sex life following a period where one partner lost his or her sex drive
- A couple who had different attitudes to parenting but learnt to compromise
- Name, age, and contact details
- A summary of your experiences to include: When you married your husband, the problem you encountered, how you overcame it together, how happy you are now in your relationship. Please also include any particularly moving or inspiring details you think would connect with our readers.
- Recent photograph (not for publication, just for planning the photo shoot)
- A copy of your wedding photograph (you can just take a picture of it with your phone and email it in)
- Previous press exposure (publication and date)
- Height, dress size, shoe size, bust size, local train station (for planning your clothes and your transport to the photo shoot)
Share this article with a friend
Find the right counsellor or therapist for you
All therapists are verified professionals.