Worried that you worry too much?
About this online presentation
Worried That You Worry Too Much is a simple presentation for those who are suffering with anxiety and would like to do something about it... Especially now!
In times of uncertainty and change a degree of anxiety is completely normal, however, for many right now, already high levels of anxiety and stress have just got higher... to the point where some help would probably be very helpful.
If you have felt for a long time...
- Exhausted by your anxiety: Tired (but wired) all the time, yet plodding on.
- Confused about your anxiety: Why do I do this? Where does it come from? What does it mean about me? How do I stop it?
- Isolated by your anxiety: Anxious thinking getting in the way of relationships, the constant chatter in your head means sometimes you don't really connect to the people around you.
...and it has just got worse in the last few weeks...
Then this presentation is for you.
Even during the lockdown, you can get some help and relief through the easy-to-use Zoom platform. If you're not familiar with Zoom I'll send out some very easy to use instructions as to how to access the presentation on your laptop, phone or tablet.
To book your tickets and get your Zoom link for the event please click through on the following link:
What we'll cover at this event:
- You’ll walk away with lots of tips and strategies to reduce your anxiety.
- We'll demystify it, talk about what anxiety is and where it comes from.
- You'll learn how to spot your anxiety early. What really helps to reduce it and what doesn’t...
- You’ll leave with a sense of hope, a deeper understanding and lots of practical tips so you can breathe again, reconnect to your loved ones and get your energy levels back.
- You'll also get a free ‘Deal Better With Stress’ one-to-one session with me to get further help if you feel you want it...
There is hope...
This is a serious topic but we’ll address it in a simple, easy to follow way and have some fun with it too.
Debbie from Hessle said “I went along to support my daughter. It was fantastic. She learned so much. Five Stars”
Anna from Hull said, "Engaging and informative, John speaks with such natural ease and professionalism. His talk wasn't only relatable, it was entertaining and captured the whole audience. We were welcomed with such friendliness and left on a high with much food for thought."
Those who attend can claim a free 'Deal With Your Stress’ one-to-one session with me to explore their own story with stress and anxiety a little more thoroughly if they wish, to develop some personal understanding and tailor-made strategies to cope.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Hosted by John Richardson
John has been working in Health and Wellbeing for over twenty years and the last nine with his own psychotherapy practice. John holds a diploma in therapeutic counselling and in transactional analysis psychotherapy. John takes a fresh, informative and ultimately useful look at anxiety and mental health. He down to earth, fun and effective.