Workshop for survivors of sexual abuse and their supporters
Tackling triggers together
A workshop on finding confidence around shame, feeling overwhelmed, sexuality, and loneliness for survivors of sexual abuse and their supporters.
Workshop aims include:
- breaking out of isolation and meeting others in a safe space
- taking control of triggers and feeling overwhelmed
- shutting down shame that’s not ours
- understanding our younger self
- finding confidence around sexuality
- developing healthy relationships after past betrayal
- safe for survivors and partners
- relevant for counsellors/mental health professionals
The workshop is open to all genders and is held in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with time for sharing and discussion plus extensive handouts. CPD certificates are also given.
All our services are facilitated by professional counsellors and all BACP Ethics apply.
Into The Light is a full Member of The Survivors Trust.
Into The Light Counselling and Support For Survivors CIC offers counselling, groups, workshops, training and resources to Survivors of sexual abuse (SA) and those that support them. We offer services to Survivors of all genders and have women-only spaces. We believe healing comes from giving information, breaking isolation and sharing experiences.