Workshop for survivors of sexual abuse and their supporters
Safety first: a workshop on creating safety and support around shame, flashbacks, sexuality, and relationships for survivors of sexual abuse and their supporters
Workshop aims include to:
- Break out of isolation and meet others in a safe space
- Exchanging shame with self confidence
- Expressing anger safely and how we can assert ourselves healthily
- Moving from Flashbacks to safety and self empowerment
- How we can create safety and self assurance around sexuality
- Developing healthy secure attachments
The workshop, as always, is open to all genders and is held in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with time for sharing and discussion plus extensive handouts.
The workshop is for survivors and also open to counsellors and professionals who are supporting people who have experienced abuse, and to partners or friends of people who have experienced abuse.
Facilitated by professional counsellors and Survivors. BACP Ethics apply.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book your place.
Into The Light Counselling and Support For Survivors CIC offers counselling, groups, workshops, training and resources to Survivors of sexual abuse (SA) and those that support them. We offer services to Survivors of all genders and have women-only spaces. We believe healing comes from giving information, breaking isolation and sharing experiences.